Laybuy Policy Terms & Conditions
Homelandz can offer a Layby option for purchases of $500 and over.
The Layby Agreement is a contract between Homelandz and the Customer (“you”) where Non sale items over the minimum purchase price of $500.00 are held by Homelandz until the total purchase price is paid.
All terms and conditions of the Layby Sales Act 1971 and Amendments apply.
- Pay a deposit amount of at least 20% to commence the layby
- Complete layby term within 3 months
- Layby not available on special deals
- Make regular payments on the layby during this term
- Make payment by either automatic payment or direct credit, visa, visa debit, PayPal or bank transfer into a BNZ bank account.
If you do not complete the Layby Sale Agreement in full by end of the layby term or decide to cancel the Layby Sale Agreement before sale is completed you are deemed to have cancelled the contract and the following will apply:
If the customer chooses to cancel their layby agreement:
- Administration costs for cancellation calculated as a one off $50.00 refund administration fee and $5.00 fee per transaction (payment or other administrative function)
Homelandz / She Sheds does not offer a finance option for purchase of a shed.
However if you wish to use this option to buy a shed we recommend that you approach your bank for a personal loan, or alternatively there are many finance companies available.
We can send you any information your finance company may need.
Some recommended finance companies are: