The Kent & Stowe Garden Snips are hand crafted, traditional, quality wooden handled snips ideal for pruning roses, shrubs and all green live wood.
- High quality stainless steel cutting blade.
- 7” easy to use snips.
- Length 175 mm.
Care & Maintenance
It is important to clean your snips after use. We would also recommend that you keep your blades sharp with regular maintenance.
• Clean the blade with a dry cloth after pruning
• Oil the spring and revolving handle shaft snips after use
• When cutting requires more effort please sharpen
• Adjust cutting and anvil-blade alignment when the cut is no longer clean